redesigning homes... maximizing value
Home Staging Services
Occupied Home Staging
This service is comprised of a thorough walk through of the property from exterior to interior and will give a bullet point list as to what the seller needs to do to prepare the home for sale. This small investment will give a fresh eye to the seller as to what may turn potential buyers off and many times, they are small projects that will make a large impact.
Vacant Home Staging
Many buyers have trouble envisioning a warm home when looking at a vacant property. Therefore Elite provides stylish furniture, for rental or for purchase, to help buyers see the properties full potential and true room sizes. Concentrating on the main rooms of the home, first impressions being at the top, we will give buyers the first impression they are looking for to prompt an offer.
• Light Fixtures
• Curb Appeal
• Home Repairs
• Pool Cleaning
• Concrete Painting
Home Management Services
Holding licensure for community association management, services provided are with the expertise and resources to help protect the value of your property through routine and preventative maintenance, along with unbeatable customer service and attention to detail. Please examine our wide variety of services that we offer below.
Guest Relations and Management
• 24/7 on call guest and client support
Housekeeping and Turnover Services
• Coordination of cleaning services
• Property inspection after each guest departure
• Maintaining and Restocking of household supplies including; propane tank refills, soaps and shampoos, dishwasher tabs, laundry soap, HVAC filters, dishwasher soap. Owners are responsible for replacement of all linens and towels.
• Periodic deep cleaning
• Coordination and supervision regularly scheduled service providers (pool, lawn, pest, irrigation, etc.)
• Coordination and supervision of periodic preventative maintenance services (pest warranty, inspections, etc.)
• Coordination of contracted repair work
• Periodic inspection major property systems (HVAC, water flow, appliances, etc.)
• Place tablets in a/c drain line to help prevent buildup and clogs
• Maintenance of a property maintenance log
• Simple household repairs not requiring a licensed contractor will be taken care of by manager or managers agent, if possible, at a rate of $50/hour.